Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trunk Shows & Classes in Sunny SoCal

I'm getting ready to head down south for Thanksgiving. I'm really looking forward to spending time with family and taking in some sunshine.
I will be teaching at Beadology in Huntington Beach, CA. On Fri. Nov. 25th I will be teaching my Bubble Ring where students will learn to combine Right Angle Weave with Peyote stitch to create a groovy, bubblicious ring for their beady little fingers. Previous experience with RAW is recommended and highly encouraged.

On Sat. Nov. 26th I will be teaching my freeform embroidered cuff. Students will learn embroidery techniques including peyote bezeling and finishing off with ultrasuede.

Both days I will be having a trunk show featuring my kits. Yep, you too, could spend Black Friday at a Beadology with Beadologie!

For more details or to pre-register:
www.beadology.net
714-841-8242
16085 Goldenwest St.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

1 comment:

  1. embroidering the embellishments is yet another way to make the jewellery so beautiful and rich and exclusive.

    ReplyDelete