Welcome to Beadologie

For more images, teaching and roadshow schedule, please visit my website at www.kellyangeleybeadologie.com.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Do You Want the Good News First or the Bad News First?

Let's get the bad news out of the way first: Due to low enrollment, my classes have been cancelled this weekend.   But now for the good news: Instead, I will be a doing a trunk show!
The trunk show will be held at the same venue-Dancing Beads in Medford, Oregon. For details on how to get there please click on the link above or call 541.690.1376.

The show will run from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. Come check out my kits and samples!

Dancing Beads
1100 East Main Street, Medford, Oregon.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! Not that I could have attended, I'm in Upstate NY. But I wanted to. The photo advertising your "better with crystals" bracelet class inspired me to try an interpretation of it based on what I could see.

    It's here on my blog - http://lunasbaublebilities.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-week-of-school-bracelet.html

    I'm not sure if my construction mirrors yours or not. I had materials to try a variation right here at home and didn't want to wait for a kit (call me hasty!) But I would have bought a PDF instruction set. I've bought a few instruction packets from a few different ArtFire shops and have been enjoying them so much that I think I need to add a few of my own to my shop. I just need to figure out how to do those wonderful computer drawn images - my hand drawn pen and ink are a bit hard to see.

    Anyway - I hope that someday we'll happen to be on the same side of the continent for long enough for me to attend one of your classes. Have fun at the trunk show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia, it's awesome! You did a fantastic job. Beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing. :)
    There is a BIG learning curve when it comes to computer drawn images. I'm still trying but it's not easy.
    It would be wonderful to meet you some day. In the meantime, keep on beading on!

    ReplyDelete